Accounts Payable Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hello. We re Stadium Goods. We are the world s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
Our Accounting Department is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team. This person will be working with a talented group of individuals based out of our corporate office in Tribeca.
- Code invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct data conforming to standard procedures ensuring proper entry into the financial system
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing invoices
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Assist with monthly status reports and monthly/quarterly/annual close calendar
- Apply appropriate accounting standards to reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in postings and/or omissions
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate stakeholders
- File, maintain and distribute accounting documents, records and reports
- Perform ad hoc duties as required to support Accounting Department
- 3-4 years accounts payable experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, follow up on pending issues and meet deadlines is an absolute must
- Comfortable with change and willing to learn new skills
- Bachelor s Degree strongly preferred
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE.
Loading some great jobs for you...