Retail Co-Manager OK
20-Dec-2019Job Description - Overview
TODAY IS THE DAY!
You want to make a difference!
You want to grow, to inspire, to motivate people!
Today is the day, to apply at Hobby Lobby
offers a rewarding career with a company that is a leader in the arts and craft industry.
We are looking for top talent! As a Co-Manager you are taking the first step in becoming a Store Manager and advancing to multi-unit management. We need leaders who are involved, engaged and encouraging. As a successful Co-Manager, you will endeavor to achieve the following:
Auto req ID3356BRJob Title
- Gain working and managerial knowledge of day to day store operations
- Take part in management of store personnel, including hiring, and supervision of all aspects of store operations
- Achieve all financial goals
Retail Co-Manager OKJob Description - Requirements
- Previous retail management experience
- Demonstrate leadership and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be open to relocation for promotion
All Co-Managers are hired through the corporate offices and the applications are only taken online.Start a new career today! Benefits:
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)###-####.State/Province
Associated topics: associate manager, department supervisor, director, major gifts officer, major gift officer, retail store manager, sales lead, senior manager, supervise, supervisor