Immediate URGENT CARE needs in Kansas City, MO
- Opportunity is currently for single provider coverage with an experienced support staff
- Clinics are open daily 8-8?
- Lab, x-ray, and EKG, offering occupational medicine, DOT, wellness tests, screenings, suturing and more
- Patient volume averages 25-30 patients per day, using Practice Velocity EMR, specifically designed for urgent care clinics
- 168 hours per month, including 2 weekend shifts per month
- Generous hourly rate, a bonus structure is in place, along with a robust benefits package to include sign on and relocation
Associated topics: assistant, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in