Events Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
STARR Restaurants is presently seeking a hospitality industry experienced Event Sales Manager to join our dynamic, rapidly expanding, industry leading restaurant group! This position reports directly to our National Director of Events and will be fully responsible for the F&B event sales of our acclaimed, new Electric Lemon restaurant in the Equinox Hotel in Hudson Yards.
- Handle all incoming event inquiries; must ensure follow up on the same business day
- Coordinate all administrative event details with client from inquiry to close including negotiating, executing proposals, contracts, credit card authorization forms, developing floor plans, and post event follow-up
- Coordinate all logistical event details from planning to execution, including site inspections, tastings, vendor meetings, and day-of onsite client contact
- Coordinate with Restaurant Operations Team to ensure seamless execution of event
- Act as primary onsite contact to client at buy-outs; must be able to monitor the progress of the event and deal with diversions and uncertainties immediately, and must be able to perform well under pressure
- Build and maintain client database to ensure repeat business by providing excellent guest service
- Establish key relationships with new corporate clients, high-profile fashion houses, media, and destination management companies
- Consistently brainstorm and implement new marketing ideas to build business
- Develop long-term event strategies that demonstrate continued evolution. To include, but not limited to, conducting industry research to identify new event opportunities and maintaining knowledge on local competitors
Qualified candidates will be/have:
- a minimum of 3+ years of Restaurant/Catering/Hotel industry experience in Event Sales
- an enthusiastic, diligent, and results driven, professional individual who possess the ability and passion for booking business.
- prior experience handling a book of sales business in excess of $1.5M in annual F&B revenue
- a true passion for event sales and the restaurant industry
- ability to negotiate effectively with clients to close business in win-win situations for both parties
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in hospitality, but not required
More detail about Electric Lemon part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...