Chef de Partie
Compensation: $48,520.00 - $81,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
STARRRestaurants' newest propertyELECTRIC LEMON, is seeking talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team. Our gorgeous restaurant features an intimate dining room with an adjacent PDR and a rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the Hudson River.
Trails are being scheduled right away! Please send a copy of your updated resume to be considered.
ELECTRIC LEMONis currently seekingLine Cooks & Chef de Partieswith a strong work ethic and values. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for local ingredients, treated with simplicity and respect, and a genuine desire to provide warm and gracious hospitality.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 + years of culinary experience in NYT 2 to 4-star rated restaurants
- Culinary school/university education is strongly preferred
- Ability to manage a station completely from prep to service
- Experience working with multiple stations: broil, saute, grill, garde manger, veg, meat, butcher, & etc
- Ability to work cleanly and efficiently with attention to detail
- A great sense of urgency and exemplary communication skills
- Strong team-work ethic
- Thorough knowledge and appreciation of seasonal cuisine is a MUST
- Full time is a must; with weekend availability.
This is your opportunity to grow as an accomplished culinary professional with a new and energetic team.STARR Restaurantsprovides: Highly competitive hourly pay, tremendous career growth opportunities, and after 90 days of employment -NY Transitchek, Health, Vision and Dental Insuranceas well as employee dining discounts at 30+ STARR Restaurants in multiple cities.
More detail about Electric Lemon part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: chief chef, commercial, corporate, executive kitchen, grill chef, kitchen, pastry chef, prep chef, service, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...