Compensation: $31,510.00 - $49,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
STARR RESTAURANTSis seeking talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join Chef Kyle Knall s (formerly of Gramercy Tavern and Maysville) Front-of-House team at
ELECTRIC LEMON. We officially opened our doors within the world s first
EQUINOX HOTEL, situated amidst the bustling landmark Hudson Yards development.
STARR RESTAURANTS & EQUINOXwill be unveiling a Food & Beverage program centered around Chef Knall s health-conscious cuisine that excites the senses, nourishes the body, and feeds the soul.We are currently seeking
BARISTASwith a strong work ethic and values. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for local ingredients, treated with simplicity and respect, and a genuine desire to provide warm and gracious hospitality.
1. 1 -2 years NYC or metropolitan experience as a barista
2. Warm, personable, gracious.
3. Familiarity with all major coffee beverages, including Cappuccino, Macchiato, Cortado
4. Detail orientated and NEAT
5. Passion for coffee and comprehensive knowledge of different coffee beverages and techniques
6. Ability to organize & carry heavy trays gracefully
7. Open Availability required
1. Previous experience in a NYC espresso bar
2. Previous experience as a busser or other floor position requiring guest interaction
Seasonal (Outdoor Seating), Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Late Night***
STARR Restaurantsprovides: Highly competitive hourly pay, tremendous career growth opportunities, and after 90 days of employment - NY Transitchek, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance as well as employee dining discounts at 30+ Starr Restaurants in multiple cities.
More detail about Electric Lemon part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: ayudante de camarero de bar, barista, beer, cocktail service, drink service, lounge, mixologist, pool, pub bartender, tequila
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...