Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Pennsylvania. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comMultiple New PA Opportunities in Pennsylvania!!
1) Hospital in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a licensed or licensing in process Psychiatric Physician Assistant. Hospital Employed Great salary and full benefits package.
2) Southeast Pennsylvania PA or PA (ENT) Opportunity ENT Head & Neck Surgery Practice seeks a Physician Assistant or Physician Assistant to join an ENT physician; to work in the office as well as assist with surgery. New Graduates are welcome. Prefer someone with Adult/Pediatric training. There is currently no call; possibly to change in future. PA or PA Pennsylvania State license is preferred.
3) Hospital has an urgent need for an experienced Physician Assistant in Suburban Philadelphia Hospital is seeking a Physician Assistant for a Family Practice clinic. Prefer 2 years of Physician Assistant experience. Must already be licensed or in the process of obtaining Pennsylvania license. Located only 30 miles west of downtown Philadelphia. We offer a competitive recruitment package.
4) Seeking Physician Assistant or Physician Assistant for Family Medicine (PC) clinic near State College, PA Hospital is seeking a Physician Assistant or Physician Assistant to join a primary care clinic (family medicine w/out OB). Need due to growing patient population base. Clinic staffed by 2 family medicine physicians & 2 physician assistants Clinic offers extended hours and weekend services PA or PA Pennsylvania license required Excellent salary & benefits
5) Rural Healthcare Center (Southern PA) is looking f PEDIATRIC PRACTICE We are seeking CRPA with experience in Pediatrics to join our team. Located in South Central, PA Full-time Occasional Saturdays Employed position Established team New facility, state-of-the art equipment Malpractice insurance provided No call, no overnights Competitive compensation Competitive benefits, based on hours worked weekly
6) CRPA Occupational Health - Northern Pennsylvania Description Responsible for providing health care services to Occupational Health customers including our own Employee Health under the guidance and supervision of the Occupational Health Physician liaison. Performs job duties in compliance with systems and job specific standards. This position is also responsible for developing and implementing programs for public health education and health screenings for the residents within the Health Systems area. Qualifications: Education: Certified Registered Physician Assistant graduate. Graduate from a CRPA program with an emphasis on community education and Occupational Health preferred. Experience: 1 year of experience with educating others is required. 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse is preferred. Licensure: Certified Registered Physician Assistant Licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is required. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Drvier's License is required. The incumbent must prepare and test for the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners within 1 year of hire.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, walk in
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.