Compensation: $70,220.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
David Yurman is seeking a polished, organized, and professional Executive Assistant to support a senior level Executive.
- This position will be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external contacts.
- Complete multiple administrative tasks for the Chief Merchandising Officer including managing an extremely active calendar, scheduling weekly internal meetings with direct reports and external meetings
- Coordinate internal meetings, including coordination of calendars and meeting logistics, including booking large conference rooms, arranging any required technical support and working closely with Office Services
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Develop and assist with preparation of high level presentation materials.
- Review, analyze, and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations, create itineraries.
- Project management support as needed.
- Personal tasks as needed.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- ?Work Experience: 5+ years of experience required, experience supporting senior level executives.
- Extreme discretion and confidentiality are required.
- Must be polished, articulate, organized, possess good judgment, and strong follow up on deliverables.
- Must have the ability to multitask and handle changes in a positive way.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word and Outlook.? Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are require
Loading some great jobs for you...