Quality Control Coordinator
Compensation: $50,560.00 - $78,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
This position is responsible for the inspection, auditing, evaluating, and/or compiling of information for adherence to manufacturing processes, quality procedures, and engineering specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and performs the testing required of raw materials and finished products according to established test methods and QC specifications.
- Compiles and analyzes test documentation to assure that the products sampled are within the specifications.
- Confers with Quality Supervisor, Engineering and R&D to conduct analyses, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Investigates Q. C. complaints on existing products.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet testing schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve testing procedures and use of equipment.
- Analyzes and resolves, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and testing records to meet ICC requirements per DSC written standard procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree or higher education in Mechanical, Quality or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good PC skills required including Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as tensile strength, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to accurately interpret, follow and communicate technical drawings and directions.
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of management.
- Skills to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to safety hazards around operating machinery. The noise level in the work environment usually require PPE.
EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...