Caregiver/Personal Care Worker (Oshkosh)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Positions with a Purpose: Exceptional People, Extraordinary Care! Clarity Care is Looking For You!
During this difficult time, we need caregivers like you more than ever. As a non-profit healthcare organization, we offer careers that can make a difference to real people who need your help. No experience or certifications needed and we’re hiring immediately!
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- People Person - Customer Service Oriented
- Hands on Caregiving Experience
- Personal Care Work ( PCW )
- Likes Community Involvement
- Compassion to work in Human Services
- Desire to Make A Difference
- Hands on Caregiving. Provides direct care support to our members with disabilities by assisting with activities of daily living; bathing, rooming, toileting, and hygiene as outlined by the individual service plan. Be comfortable using mobility devices and practice safe transfer and ambulation techniques like in assisted living facilities.
- Teaches and Guides members in achieving hopes, dreams, goals and objectives through self-direction, decision making, and goal setting.
- Completes all applicable documentationrelated to tasks assigned.
- Welcoming Home. Maintains a safe, sanitary and welcoming group home by performing housekeeping (vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom, dusting bed making and changing linens); and laundry.
- Prepares and Serves Meals by following general nutritional guidelines, menus, individual dietary restrictions, needs and preferences to ensure consumer health.
- Community Activities. Assists, escorts, and provides physical and other types of assistance needed by members during social and recreational activities.
Extra Bonuses (Yes, this keeps getting better):
- Sign-on bonus $1,000 - paid in four increments over 12 months
- CNA Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more!
- Room for advancement
- Attendance Incentive
- Company Discounts (YMCA, Car-X, Staples and MORE)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (accrues after 1st full month)
- Shift Premiums and MORE
Clarity Care is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.
We know you want to apply so here’s how:
Apply online at www.claritycare.org/apply or call us at: 920-236-6560 x 1415 About Clarity Care:
Clarity Care, Inc. is a private, nonprofit agency dedicated to providing care and services to individuals with acute, chronic or long-term conditions, including those with disabilities and special needs. From in-home healthcare, to 55+ living options, to employment services, we enable our clients to feel in control of their lives and remain an active part of the community. A leader in providing quality care since 1972, Clarity Care serves individuals in the Fox Valley and Central Wisconsin regions, including Appleton, Green Bay, Marshfield, Oshkosh and beyond. Our 800+ employees collaborate with area agencies, case workers and employers to deliver compassionate care within every service line. We treat all of our clients as if they were our family members, often providing them with the assistance needed to gain a level of independence. This ensures that all people – regardless of age, health, income or ability – feel safe, happy and respected under Clarity Care’s attention.
Loading some great jobs for you...